The Creator Pack
$USD4.99 – $USD6.43
Our Creator Pack is a pack of 10 blank Getting Lost Cards for you to put your own mis-directions on and add to your game!
Ever wished your Getting Lost Game had a specific card? Want to give the kids a card just for them (or for you?) Want to add in your favourite thing to do on a road trip? Well, here’s your chance….
The 10 “design your own” cards are designed just like the ones in the Getting Lost Game but are blank for you to put your own directions on! As with most of our new products the idea for the creator packs came from purchasers of the Getting Lost Game (thanks guys!).
The Creator Pack is designed as an add on to an existing Getting Lost Game.
Which option do I choose?
Naked - choose this option if you are purchasing a case and are happy for us to put the 10 cards inside this case (note each case will fit one additional booster pack only) or if you are happy for us to send them out with just a rubber band.
Wrapped - choose this option for gifting, if you are buying multiple packs that won't all fit in your deluxe case or if you just want each of your Booster Packs in their own custom designed packs (they look pretty cool!)
So what is the Getting Lost Game?
Purposefully offline, The Getting Lost Game is designed to inspire adventures and get people out of what they know and explore that untravelled path.
Designed by James and I, the Getting Lost Game gives you random directions to discover new places where ever you are in the country.
There are no rules to the game and the ways you can play it are endless and entirely adaptable to the person playing the game.
Here are some ideas we’ve had though…
- For quick play, pick a new direction card at each intersection
- For a game that lasts a couple of hours pick a new card every 5 minutes
- Want to keep it simple? Just keep in the direction cards (left, right, north, south etc) and take out the trickier ones
- Looking for a weekend get away? Play the game until you get the “head for home” card and then find a hotel or campground in what ever town you are in when you get the card
- Don’t want to stop for treats? Take the treat and drink card out before you start playing
- Want to be totally unplugged? There is only one card that requires the internet (Google the word lake) so just take that one out
- Send the kids off for a walk with the game to explore new places
- Arrive in a new city and set off walking with the cards – take a new direction at each intersection
- Want to surprise someone? Add in your own card in the middle (seriously – anyone looking for a proposal card please let us know – we’ll make you one!)
Each card measures 91mm x 55mm and this pack has 10 misdirection cards. This edition does not include the inspiration cards on the other side.
Please remember to play the game responsibly and make sure that you stay safe and able to get yourself back home at all times. The compass is a toy designed for playing the game only so please don’t rely on this for directions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.